Translate

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Support of Family and Friends

There's no better feeling when you have support from your family and friends in life. Going back to school after I've just graduated a couple of months ago, is not the easiest decision to make. Its hard to believe that in a couple of weeks I will be reading, studying, and being tested again. However, my friends and family have already started to cheer me on and I'm getting even more excited to start my new adventure.

I know I'm making the right choice about going back to school again, and will be so proud of myself when I'm finished with the program and receive the certification.

Life is too short to focus on the excuses we make as to why we shouldn't do something. I have to keep focusing on how many people I will be helping, and how good that will make me feel!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: