Translate

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Neck Pulls

I didn't post this earlier when I was talking about my car ride to Huntington Village, because I was hoping that it was only temporary. However, I was beginning to feel pulling on my right side of my neck. Turning my neck to the right was fine, but turning it to the left quickly made my head move up and down (like a tick) and I felt pain on my right side.

Why did this happen? Perhaps it was the heavy bag on my shoulder? My neck was fine in the car ride home, and even now while I'm preparing to go to bed. I guess it's discouraging when I do yoga every day to stretch my muscles, and I get a sudden reminder that the Dystonia is still there...will always be. Oh well, whatta ya gonna do, right? Tomorrow's another day.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: