Translate

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dolphins In The Ocean!!!!

I went to the beach yesterday and as soon as I found a spot to plant myself down, I saw everyone running towards the water, yelling, "Look at the dolphins!!!!" so of course I got up and ran towards the water also. It was such an amazing sight to see. They looked as if they were playing with one another, or putting on a show for us.
Although this excitement only lasted about 5 minutes before they were long gone, it put me in such a better mood than I already was.



(I stopped on the side of the road and took a photo of the beach from a distance)

Sometimes little unexpected surprises can make huge changes in our lives. I never saw dolphins swimming at any beach I've been to on Long Island, so this was a real treat.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: