Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Yoga And Meditation Kind Of A Morning

Have you ever been around negative energy that seems to take over your whole thoughts and body, that the very next day you feel so anxious and tense all over?

Well that's exactly what I felt when I woke up this morning. Even though the negative energy came from someone else's issues, I was physically and mentally taking them over. I needed to literally detox this morning and snap back into a serene place.

I did 1/2 hour of yoga, to stretch out all the tightness, and about 10 minutes if meditation. As soon as I realized I wasn't thinking negative thoughts anymore, I stopped.

We need to step away and center ourselves every once in awhile. It's healthy and we all deserve a happy and healthier day!!!!







Rosary beads my husband bought me in NYC. Cool color!!!! They're displayed in our home, to remind me that we're always being watched over. :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: