Translate

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Caved!!!!

Okay, so I caved.  I just called Dr. Schwartz's office and asked them to see if there has been any cancellations, so they can take me sooner than my appointment on June 29th.  I have to admit that I'm a bit down about this.  I really wanted to see if I could make my treatment last for 6 months, before becoming uncomfortable.  However, I have my graduation coming up on June 16th and I have a fear that I will be noticeably uncomfortable by then.  The last thing I want is to see photos of me at my graduation with my shoulders and neck twisted! Eeek!

Although I woke up with my shoulders up to my ears yesterday, I couldn't get myself to do any kind of exercising.  (It's been raining for day, so the weather isn't helping either.)  Today I did yoga and I feel much, much better.  Who knows, maybe when I hear back from Dr. Schwartz I'll tell him to forget it and that I'll wait till June 29th.  My body feels different every day.  I feel like that Seinfeld episode when Kramer wanted to see how far he could go in the car before he ran out of gas...and just when his friend was going to put gas in the car, they both decided to take it a bit further to see how much further till they ran out.  Oh no, I just realized that it didn't end well.  They ran out of gas and were stuck in the middle of nowhere.  lol  So this means that I should just go for the injections before my graduation, or my muscles will be in a pretzel by then.

No comments: