Translate

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dog Walk for Dystonia

Hi everyone! I was just on the DMRF website and I saw a dog walk fundraiser being held in New Jersey. If anyone is from New York and would like to start a fundraiser, please contact me and let's make it happen together. We need to make more people aware about Dystonia. I still have plans on doing one on Long Island at a comedy club, but I need to do it when the time is right for me. In the mean time, please join everyone on September 23 or at least contact DMRF and find out how you can make a donation. Any amount would help!!!! Thank you. 7th Annual "DOGS for dystonia...a dog walk and so much more" September 23, 2012 Noon - 3:00 p.m. (at the lakeside) Turkey Swamp Park 200 Georgia Road Freehold, NJ 07728 An afternoon of games, contests, prizes, demonstrations, exhibitors, vendors and pet adoptions. Fun for children, families and dogs. You don't have to have a dog to participate, but you might fall in love with one and adopt it. For more information, please contact Len Nachbar at  cjdystonia@aol.com or 732-409-1112 x3.