Translate

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Achy This Morning

Yesterday was a week since I have done yoga, and I'm feeling very achy. I did yoga this morning and I felt great! I'm not twitching while holding any of the poses, which is amazing because its been four months since my last treatments.

I have been feeling pulls in my neck, and my husband said he's been noticing it more lately when I bend down to pick things up. My neck pulls to the side or twitches.

The only thing that would get me down again is if I wasn't able to bounce back after exercising. I never want to be disabled again from riding a bike, doing yoga, or driving. So, I can take a couple of pulls and twitching now and then. I believe that all the things I'm doing is definitely helping and allowing me to hold off a month or two longer between treatments.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: