Translate

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Here's Your Diagnosis...Oh, and Your Yoga Mat

I truly believe that during the time a neurologist is diagnosing their patient with cervical Dystonia, or any form of Dystonia, they should also hand them a yoga mat.

I've been blogging since March to journal how my body is reacting to my complete life style change with my eating and my physical exercise. I can honestly say that being committed to my life style change of eating and making yoga a daily routine for my physical therapy, has helped me feel as good as I feel today. I encourage everyone who suffers from Dystonia to try anything they can to make their life the healthiest and happiest they can. I've blogged in previous posts that we all have different forms and levels of Dystonia, so please do whatever works for you as an individual. If drinking more water or bending down touching your toes is your workout everyday, as long as it makes you feel good and gets you through the day, than that's your thing! Just make an effort to make a difference, and feel good about it. Xxxooo

My next treatment of being poked, with 11 of the sharpest needles ever made, is in the first week in October. I'm starting to feel the muscle spasms in my neck, but I'm going to continue my life style change and keep a positive attitude, because life just keeps getting better and better for me.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: