Translate

Monday, September 3, 2012

School Starts Tomorrow!!!!

Okay people, it's school time again. I took our son to get new sneakers, some new clothes, and school supplies. He's a sophomore in high school this year, and I have to admit that I had a lot of fun shopping with him today.

Usually it's a crazy, mad scene between the cars in the parking lots, people making a mess down every isle in the store, and the insane amount of money that every parent spends on the whole experience.

I'm not sure if he's a little more mature now and our conversations during the day made it more pleasant, if the fact that he didn't need as much school supplies as he did when he was younger, (Elmer's glue sticks, colored crayons and pencils, colored paper, etc.......awwwwwww!) or perhaps I'm in a better place with myself and I've learned to enjoy and cherish all the moments in my life. Whatever it was, I didn't want today to end. He was telling me all the things he needed and asked me to take him to a couple of stores that weren't even close to one another, and I was more than happy to take him. Next year he and his friends will have their license, and I'm sure he would rather go shopping by himself or with his friends.

Today was a good day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: