Translate

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Coconut Oil and Dystonia

My dear friend sent me a video on the medicinal uses for coconut oil. Please go to the video bar and you will hear how coconut oil helped out a man who suffered from Alzheiner's. At the end of the video, they mention that coconut oil may also be good for Parkinson's. I'm trying to research and see if there's anything with Dystonia since Parkinson's and Dystonia are both neurological disorders. I'm wondering if they didn't mention Dystonia only because many people still don't know what Dystonia is.


3 comments:

ROE said...

I HAVE SUFFERED FROM BENIGN FAMILIAL TREMOR IN MY HANDS WHICH HAS PROGRESSIVELY GOTTEN WORSE. I'VE SEEN A NEUROLOGIST WHO HAS PRESCRIBED PROPANOLOL. I'M 75 YEARS OLD. I STARTED TAKING COCONUT OIL IN EARLY APRIL 2013 AFTER WATCHING A VIDEO SAYING AMONG OTHER THINGS, IT WAS GOOD FOR THE SKIN. I TAKE 2TBSPS. A DAY AND ALSO RUB IT ON MY ARMS & LEGS. AFTER 2 WEEKS, I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THAT THE HAND TREMOR HAD DISAPPEARED....TOTALLY IN MY LEFT HAND AND IN ALL BUT MT MIDDLE FINGER OF MY RIGHT HAND. OVER 3 MOS. LATER THE TREMOR IS STILL GONE. MY INTERNIST WHO HAD SENT ME TO THE NEUROLOGIST WAS AMAZED. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THESE RESULTS? ROE

Anonymous said...

I am sooo very happy to hear of your experience with coconut oil. You may be onto something. I,too, have had some good results with it. Youtube has some great information about it. Listen to what the gentleman from Australia has to say about it. It seems to be quite promising for many diseases of the brain.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.