Translate

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pain In My Sleep

Last night I had severe stiffness in my neck when I turned my body to sleep on my other side. The pain was so bad that I had to hold my neck and kind of help it turn with my body. The odd thing is, that the pain goes away immediately once I've turned my neck. What's up with that? If the muscles can get that twisted from being in a sound sleep, why do they relax immediately once I'm up and move around? It's almost as if my neck was locked in a position that I snapped it out of. I can move my neck around with no pain once it's "unlocked". It's the strangest thing, but I'd rather be in pain for those couple of seconds than to be in constant pain all day.

So, my friends, today I will get up and do another mornings yoga to get all the kinks out, and I'm taking out my blue bonnet for a ride in a nearby park. It's hot out there today and I'm not sure how long I'll last, but at least for that moment I'll be able to enjoy the freedom that my bike gives me.



No comments: