Translate

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Support For Dystonia




What kind of support do you want? Are you finding support just by reading articles or posts from others with Dystonia, or would you rather speak to a live person who has Dystonia, who can be a sounding board, while giving you support, encouragement, and will celebrate all of your achievements?

I have a Bachelor's in Psychology and I'm certified as a Professional Coach, who also happens to have Dystonia. I can empathize with the mental, physical, and emotional experiences you are going through. Lately I've been reading too many posts from people who are suffering from Dystonia, telling the world how depressed and hopeless they feel. My heart goes out to all of you, and that is why I've been posting about my services...with hopes of helping as many people as I can feel accepted, valued, and understand how they can make a difference to their lives and the lives around them.

Contact me to start your coaching sessions...www.donnaleakeclc.com

I coach over the phone to make it as convenient and comfortable as possible.

No comments: