Translate

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Why Botox?

At sometime or another, we all had wondered why we have to be the ones with Dystonia. I always took good care of myself, ate well, exercised, never smoked or did drugs. About 17 or 18 years ago I remember sitting at my desk at work and feeling my neck pull forward. Up until that very moment I was able to enjoy my life without having pain every single day in my neck and shoulders. Now I depend on Botox to keep my neck from having painful spasms.

For all of you who have asked me if I am afraid as to what the effects of Botox will be on me in the future...my answer is yes and no. The unknown is always frightening, yet, the quality of life I have now is amazing! Life is short and I want to enjoy every minute if it.

What other treatments besides Botox have you received that has shown great results? I'd like to hear about it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: