Translate

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Morning Meditation and Yoga

It's so important to love and take care of yourself, not only physically, but mentally also. Daily routines can take up so much space, so it's important to create time for you! Sometimes I'm filled with energy, and sometimes I need motivation? I create a silly little set up around my yoga mat that creates a mood for me to stay on that mat as long as I possibly can.

What motivates you to spends time alone with yourself? One of my clients said, "A cup of coffee!" She psychs herself up to walk every weekend, because she knows there's a coffee waiting for her at the coffee shop she walks to.

This is my technique...River rocks I collected from upstate while tubing, Chrystal's I bought while shopping in a village with my best friend, a candle holder from my sister that has a cute sister poem on it, and my Buddha head that made me smile at Home Goods.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: