Translate

Friday, October 26, 2012

Morning Coffee Thoughts

Having my morning coffee and off to start another day. I'm thinking of ending this blog, but my husbands advises me not to. He knows that I always find something Ill want to share and be sorry this blog isn't there any more.

When I started this journal last March, I've reached so many people from around the world. I was amazed by all the heart warming comments I've gotten and how I helped or cheered someone up from one of my posts.

The only reason why I'm thinking of ending this blog, is because I feel that I've written all I could about what nutrition, hydration, exercise, and meditation could help alleviate the discomfort of Dystonia. At this moment all I would be writing about now is my aches and pains, how great I'm feeling, or about the start of my life coaching career, and that isn't what this blog is about.

So, as I take a rest from this blog, please keep sending me comments or emails if you have something you want to say, ask, or have me post on this blog about Dystonia.

Have an amazing day everyone!!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Hi,
You've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. http://mackthewriter.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/the-liebster-blog-award-nomination/ You may accept or not, as you wish. :)

Cheers,
Debbi